The claim overview is now only visible under 'overview' and will not be visible under 'claim lines'. The overview can be customised to what is visible.
In Administration -> Workflow -> Workflow level -> Expenses form type, you can choose at what level you want the claim summary to be enabled.
Click on the pencil by the expense level you would like to enable the claim overview visibility.
Once accessed you will be able to enable claim summary to be visible for that level.
On each catgeory you can include or exclude the 'authorisation summaries' this sets whether claim lines of this category are included in any claim overview summaries available to authorisers.
If this option is enabled on the catgeory the authorisers will be able to see the overview of the claim lines.
- Mileage - Shows the number of vehicles referred to by lines in the claim and the total number of journeys in the claim.
- Category - Shows each category used by lines of the claim and how many lines for each with total reporting amount for each category also.
- Account - Shows each account linked to lines of the claim and how many lines for each with total account amount for each account also.
- VAT - Shows each VAT rate linked to lines of the claim and how many lines for each with nett, VAT and gross reporting amounts for each rate also..
- Duplicate lines - Reads the validation log for all lines of the claim and lists the source claim ID and line number for any duplicates found.
If you are using Fuel and Mileage, the overview will show you an additional table with the breakdown of mileage by vehicle - the number of journeys, odometer readings across the claim, business mileage with reporting amount, personal mileage with reporting amount and totals of the two.
The overview section is a sticky page which means that if you come our of the claim which was on the overview the next claim you enter will also be on the overview.