Mobile login for SSO users
For existing users they can go to their user profile, select the Setup Mobile Login button partway down the page which will take you to the same page as the link in the email sent to new users.
- Use the first section to enter your app password in keeping with the password requirements. On clicking Save you will be notified that your password has been updated and an email will also be sent out.
- If the claimant hasn’t already there are links to download the mobile App.
- Gives the details needed to log into the app.
Claimants can navigate to this page to reset their password or change it if they forget.
Mobile Reauthentication Request
Each day claimants will be asked to re-enter their App password in order to access the app and make and approve claims.
From Administration à General à Mobile App Settings
From there you can set how frequently the app requires re-authentication. For NTMA it will be 1 day.
New users – email to set up their App password
- Email is sent out when a new user is set up.
- Email sent out when the mobile app password has been set.
- Password about to expire email for app password
- Password expiry email